Job opportunity at Unesco Paris : Associate Project Officer Social Media & Web
- Updated: août 18, 2015
The Global Monitoring Report received a mandate to continue as the Global Education Monitoring Report (GEMR) is seeking to recruit a Associate Project Officer (Social Media & Web), to join the team in early January 2016.
Under the authority of the Communications and Advocacy Specialist on the GEMR team, s/he will
- Maintain and update content of the website, including new web and multimedia projects, and uploading blogs onto WordPress.
- Contribute to the conception and implementation of creative social media campaigns.
- Promote the GEMR’s presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and other similar community sites.
- Contribute to identifying and reaching out to new audiences through the website and social media to expand the Report readership, its related outreach material and digital and audiovisual products.
- Monitor benchmarks for measuring the impact of the GEMR on web and social media. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of web and social media strategies and campaigns.
- Keep up-to-date with trends in social media tools, technologies and applications.
- Work in collaboration with UNESCO’s internal web and social media services and external online communications groups in order to improve the outreach of the GEMR.
- Advanced university degree (preferably Masters) in the fields of information technology and management, communication, journalism or other related discipline or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in web and social media.
- Advanced knowledge of social media and internet, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and web analytic technologies.
- Ability to work with web Contents Management Systems including front-end development of Drupal or similar CMS. Solid knowledge of Web technologies and languages such as HTML, CSS, etc.
- Strong writing and editorial skills.
- Knowledge about international education and sustainable development.
- Ability to work effectively and maintain professional working relations in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Ability to conceptualise and create basic infographics to support key messages on social media.
- Knowledge of Adobe photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to keep deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Deadline (midnight, Paris time): 1 September 2015
Application to be sent to: email@example.com
More informations on UnJobs